Most of our clients find that the Certified Appraisal best suits their needs for aircraft valuation. This type of appraisal requires a physical examination of the aircraft and logbooks. Our goal is to make this as easy as possible for our clients. All we need to get started is a contact at the aircraft location that can provide access to the aircraft and records, and we take it from there. Before you know it, the completed appraisal report will be in your inbox. Here is how it works:
- Client provides Air Appraisal Company with contact information for the individual that can provide access to the aircraft and logbooks.
- An on-site appraisal inspection is conducted by a Senior Appraiser. The time required for the physical examination varies depending on the aircraft age and records organization. This process normally takes between 3-6 hours, and includes:
- Physical examination of the airframe, paint, and interior
- Digital photos detailing aircraft condition
- Records review (logbooks, FAA 337 forms, maintenance tracking reports, AD and SB compliance, etc.)
- Avionics inventory
- Confirm the presence of installed optional equipment and aircraft modifications
- Market research is conducted on like year/make/model to the Subject Aircraft. Actual sales data is used whenever possible in the comparable analysis.
- A written appraisal report including digital photos is delivered via email in 7-10 days. A hard copy of the report and a CD with all photos can be shipped upon request.